Pages

Thursday 10 December 2009

Photexpia



















Even though I think that this shot is low quality (shot from a 3 megapixel camera phone); I still thought that it was particularly interesting as it portrays that money is like gold to most of people who put blood, sweat and tears into earning it. This picture should teach people to value and save money. Don’t just waste money away without thinking about what else you could do with it. Or what someone less fortunate that you could do with it. Stay tuned, as I love the idea of this shot I will try and take this picture with a better camera. By the way, I didn’t stack up all those coins just for the picture. My friend had a whole load of saved coins that he wanted to get rid of (he was leaving Dubai). So we used it to pay for our dinner. I didn’t release that later I would look back and realize the value of this picture, to people’s hearts and minds.

Stat Counter